Apr 24, 2018
Have you ever wondered how to go about finding God in hard
seasons? In this episode of the Working Christian Mom Podcast, I
sit down with my friend Elisa Pulliam God completely shut the
door on what Lisa thought was going to be the forever ministry and
they lost almost everything, including the place where they lived,
their community and jobs. Their entire world was turned upside
down. Lisa candidly shares how finding God in hard seasons has been
full of grief, joy and caused her to be brave.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why Lisa is still grieving that loss and can’t 100% say that
God has redeemed that story.
- How this major life event affected her kids and how she feels
as a mom who is walking her kids through his story.
- How LIsa is pointing her kids towards Jesus and getting the
support she needs while she walks out this hard time in her
- How Lisa found new friends and community in her new city.
- Seasons of friendship and the way God builds those friend
foundations that remain for our whole lives.
Click here to read the full show
notes for this episode.